We need a community effort to maintain unmaintained dub packages, suggestions

Bastiaan Veelo Bastiaan at Veelo.net
Sun May 24 16:26:33 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 24 May 2020 at 11:13:03 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
> On Saturday, 23 May 2020 at 19:12:14 UTC, mw wrote:
>> On Saturday, 23 May 2020 at 18:45:25 UTC, Bastiaan Veelo wrote:
>>> Your run-of-the-mill manager would think like that, I guess.
>
>> (I even don’t bother the personal attack in your words)
>
> No attack intended!

Ah now I see how my words may have come out hostile. I was not
insinuating anything about _your_ manager. I meant something like
"the typical manager". I thought that's how the phrase is
typically used ("Your run-of-the-mill ...") but I'm not a native
English speaker.

-- Bastiaan.