D mentioned on Rust discussions site

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Mon May 25 08:10:09 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 23 May 2020 at 15:18:51 UTC, Tony wrote:

> Joakim kept arguing in an increasingly petulant manner that the
> D conference should be canceled. He appeared to think that he
> had proven that it should be canceled and would not consider
> any notion that if enough people want to go to it, it should be
> held. I would guess he left because he couldn’t get his way.

"petulant", interesting.

> I can see why you are very concerned about forum moderation as
> you don’t appear to use D and seem to visit the forum to solely
> to get perverse pleasure from degrading the language and those
> who work on it.

Well, this shows you the flexible standards that are applied
here. Your comment is unprofessional, it belittles others and
makes assumptions about other people's motives. Very well, I'm
not a snowflake, but in the name of consistency may I ask Mike
Parker to remove Tony's comment. It fulfills the criteria that
make a comment eligible for deletion according to Mike Parker's
and Walter Bright's own definition. Anything else would be
inconsistent and reek of double standards (and people will notice
it sooner or later).