D mentioned on Rust discussions site

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 09:00:03 UTC 2020

On 5/22/20 8:28 AM, Chris wrote:> On Friday, 22 May 2020 at 15:27:13
UTC, Chris wrote:

 > Just in case, I'd like to have an answer to this:
 >
 > Is there an update of the companies that use D? How many really use it,
 > do the companies listed still use D (what about sociomantic?) and what
 > do they use it for? Facebook is listed, I remember Andrei did some stuff
 > (including a script like program), are they still using it actively?

Unless the users are as excited as I am to present at conferences how
they benefit from D, nobody can answer those questions. Open source does
not work that way. Even if one asked Sociomantic or Facebook, they are
not obliged to give answers.

Ali