D mentioned on Rust discussions site

Chris wendlec at tcd.ie
Tue May 26 11:13:15 UTC 2020

On Monday, 25 May 2020 at 20:57:47 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 5/23/2020 8:18 AM, Tony wrote:
>> seem to visit the forum to solely to get perverse pleasure
>> from degrading the language and those who work on it.
>
> We expect professional decorum at all times toward all forum
> members.

Then please delete his post [1] just as you deleted others that
you deemed "unprofessional", for consistency's and credibility's
sake. Else it looks like two standards are being applied, one to
critics of D (deletion), others to its proponents/defenders (slap
on the wrist).

[1]
https://forum.dlang.org/post/dnvcsbzrzeboxucmejdm@forum.dlang.org