Improving the D documentation web presentation

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:41:25 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 27 May 2020 at 12:55:07 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> [...]

So I'm gonna integrate at least some of this tonight or
tomorrow... but probably not all of it.

> - Prepended the symbol kind as text to the title ("Function")

like idk the value of this.

> - Disable Line numbers by default for short code (<15 lines)

fun fact i think right now my limit is 7 lines...

> - Delete & Disable the dynamic style (resize style)

I know I put that in for a reason but forgot what it was... what
was it breaking for you?

>   max-width: unset !important;;

these max widths too btw were there to keep the main content from
going wide just because of some long line in an example.

I gotta extract the diffs and put it in here to try on the sdpy
docs.

> .documentation-comment p {
>   hyphens: auto;
> }