So. How 'bout that BeerConf?

Ethan gooberman at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:21:54 UTC 2020

My lasting contribution to the D community has been to coin the
term BeerConf[1]. It seems a shame that my legacy would be
sullied by a virus carrying a similar name to bottled water
passing itself off as beer.

Who's keen for an online BeerConf?

DConf was going to be held during midsummer, and that's a holiday
weekend in Finland. So I'd like to suggest turning on a webcam in
some kind of online meeting thing on a day during that weekend.
Google might be the easiest but we're unimpressed with the
quality lately so multi-platform suggestions (yes, that also
includes mobile phones) would be welcome.

[1] https://dlang.org/blog/2017/04/19/the-dconf-experience/