@safe/DIP1028 explained in meme form

Gregory g.thompson.1892 at gmall.com
Fri May 29 16:36:58 UTC 2020

On Friday, 29 May 2020 at 15:43:27 UTC, Ethan wrote:
> On Friday, 29 May 2020 at 15:36:41 UTC, Gregory wrote:

>>> https://imgflip.com/i/439zew
>>
>> Never have to stop making memes if you didn't understand the
>> meaning in the first place.
>
> https://imgflip.com/i/43a0eg
>
> Go troll some other corner of the internet. They have plenty
> supplies of the following items elsewhere:
>
> https://i.imgur.com/T1hWvoE.jpg
>
> https://i.imgur.com/NA4zQUs.jpg

Not going to bother clicking meme links, how old are you?

So when he said making changes to the DIP process, you took that
as he was willing to rip out, replace, and reconstruct the chasis
for something that it wasn't designed for? Such as replacing an
automatic gear transmission with an automatic CVT? That's what
you got from that? And that's somehow my fault you misunderstood
that?