Improving the D documentation web presentation

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri May 29 18:58:50 UTC 2020

On Friday, 29 May 2020 at 07:39:59 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> Yeah but for some functions I think it could make it much more
> readable if you did do that. You could use libdparse and try to
> parse that declaration as variable definition + trailing
> semicolon to exactly find the parts of the expression.

LOL I just went to look at the source to confirm what I was
already doing and check this out:

void putSimplfiedArgs(T)(MyOutputRange output, const T decl) {
         // FIXME: do NOT show default values here
         if(decl.parameters)
                 output.putTag(toHtml(decl.parameters).source);
}

So yeah it is just a matter of making it work. Probably doing
foreach param instead of using the array would be good enough
since it is already parsed.