D programming language popularity

bioinfornatics bioinfornatics at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 2 22:40:05 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 1 November 2020 at 21:15:25 UTC, J. V. wrote:
> On Sunday, 11 October 2020 at 11:24:42 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
>> [...]
>
> Hi, i'm new in here,
>
> Personally, D atrracted me because of:
>
> - Introspection
> - Native binary
> - Low memory usage
> - It is familiar to someone that have used C++ and Java before
>
> I think that introspection should be the main marketing focus
> for D. And, of course, we need more companies adopting the
> language.

For me the language should focus on scientific library such as do
- python with numpy, scipy, scikit-learn and so on
Indeed data to analyze becomes bigger and bigger years after
years. Python can not anymore handle such big data.

Moreover, lots of numerical companies depends of such solutions,
economy, marketing, science. To me the market is here