Better branding of -betterC

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 13:33:29 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 4 November 2020 at 11:23:36 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar
wrote:
> On Thursday, 29 October 2020 at 11:50:12 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar
> wrote:
> Any suggestions for a name?
>
> My plan is to keep the effort low by:
> a) just creating new name
> b) change the default for option for betterC
> c) create a cut-down distro that works with betterC

Feel free to share your ideas, maybe as issues, on this
experimental repo:

https://github.com/OlaFosheimGrostad/dex

Nothing is set in stone and I won't have time to play with it
or «D-extended».

I am thinking about limiting it to Better-D with classes and
return-exceptions. So that it will compile most existing D code,
but with a small runtime that is embedded friendly.

I'd like to add more sanitizers, maybe borrowing code from clang.