Package documentation URL

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 18:28:24 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 4 November 2020 at 05:19:19 UTC, Vitaly Livshic
wrote:
> I publish small library for code.dlang.org. BitBucket is a
> hosting, now.

What is your thing? this one?

https://code.dlang.org/packages/dateformat

The content under documentation there is actually supposed to be
your README file. I don't know why that is empty.

But if you change the "documentation url" back to the default
then the tab itself will link to here:

http://dateformat.dpldocs.info/dateformat.html

which automatically generates stuff based on inline comments. I
see it tried once before and failed because of a bug in my
bitbucket code downloader but that's fixed now and it appears to
work.

So you might just switch back to that and let my service generate
it. Use the "clear cache" button at the very bottom of a page to
force a rebuild if it gets stale.