Package documentation URL

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:42:30 UTC 2020

On Friday, 6 November 2020 at 04:36:50 UTC, Vitaly Livshic wrote:
>  This is strange. All packages that I see contains README.md
> and I include it too. Bitbucket shows it without problem.

I have no control over that part and don't know why it is not
showing up.

> Thanks for this URL. Its works fine by itself. I switch to it
> and see nothing even in a Tor browser on

You can click on the "documentation" tab though and it opens a
link to it.

All the documentation URL thing does is change the destination of
that link.

The text underneath it is supposed to be pulled out of the readme
but it must be a bug in the code.dlang.org site. I don't run that
though so I can't help there :(