Severin Teona - SAOC Milestone 2 Update 2 - Druntime for Microcontrollers

Severin Teona teona.severin9 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:18:38 UTC 2020

On Friday, 6 November 2020 at 12:36:12 UTC, Max Haughton wrote:

> Undefined reference to what?

Hi!  See my post at [1] - here I wrote about just a few errors I
was getting. Besides those, there are others, like `stdout` and
`stderr` - which I believe are some symbols defined in a macro
that somehow is not included in the linking process and that's
the reason it doesn't work.

The druntime depends on some POSIX calls implementations that
normally are provided by the OS you are running the application
on. But as I am using TockOS, that does not provide such
implementations, I was thinking I could write some empty
functions to link the druntime to. Most of the error were solved
(the thread-dependent ones), and right now I am trying to do
something about the stdoud/stderr ones.

[1]:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/wwvotjckyihuvvhxscha@forum.dlang.org