Help with testing my cross-platform library

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Wed Nov 11 06:26:02 UTC 2020

On 2020-11-09 13:31, Vladimirs Nordholm wrote:

> Yeah, that might be the way to go. Thanks for the recommendation.

And I recommend using any of the public CI services, like GitHub
Actions. This allows to run unit tests on all supported platforms
(currently: Linux, Windows and macOS) on every push. Although it doesn't
help when one needs to visual inspect a UI (technically it can, if you
have the right tools to take screenshots and/or video recordings of the UI).

--
/Jacob Carlborg