Module and package question

Dibyendu Majumdar d.majumdar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 15:50:20 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 14 November 2020 at 15:29:29 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> On Saturday, 14 November 2020 at 15:05:52 UTC, Dibyendu
> Majumdar wrote:

>> Is it also true that the package and module name need not be
>> associated with directory structure or file name?
>
> right.

Thanks.

I noticed that if I place a D source in a directory structure -
say a/b/m.mod - and omit the module declaration, then the module
name is part of the mangling but not the package. So package
names always have to be declared in the module name?