SAOC 2020 Milestone 2 Week 4

Robert Aron aronrobert293 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 20:17:59 UTC 2020

Update for week 4 of Milestone 2

Last week I managed to do the following tasks for #SAOC2020:
- create a common struct, because all of the resources have some
common operations, like get or list, and thus I can avoid code
duplication
- included urld library[0] to make the url handling easier and
removing the limits for the query params
- add classes for each request body(one for files, one for
comments and so on) and a function that can convert these classes
to json
- add support for more google drive resources(permissions[1],
replies[2], revisions[3] etc.)

The plan for the next milestone:
- further improve the support for Google Drive
- start the implementation for the Google Calendar

Milestone 1 updates: [4]
Milestone 2 week 1: [5]
Milestone 2 week 2: [6]
Milestone 2 week 3: [7]