Are there sizeable examples of code that builds and runs when compiled in betterC mode?

sarn sarn at theartofmachinery.com
Tue Nov 24 01:26:21 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 21 November 2020 at 23:50:50 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar
wrote:
> I am looking for examples that are betterC only.
>
> Thanks and Regards

It's useless, and I'm sure there are things that could be better
done today, but it's a complete, non-trivial program using
betterC techniques:
https://gitlab.com/sarneaud/xanthe

(NB: it's more low-level than most betterC code because it
doesn't even use libc.  E.g., all memory allocation is static or
using freelists, but you can use malloc() in normal betterC code
https://dlang.org/phobos/core_stdc_stdlib.html#.malloc)