Web site look & feel

ddcovery antoniocabreraperez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 12:21:37 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 24 November 2020 at 11:30:55 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
> On Monday, 23 November 2020 at 09:53:29 UTC, ddcovery wrote:
>> I noticed that kotlin, scala, typescript, rust, ... all of
>> them take care about the "first impression" offering a modern
>> web interface in the main site.  DLang website first impresion
>> is "old", mainly because de size/location/color of the 3
>> download buttons, the height of the top navbar, and
>
> Apologize for the SPA fad.

Well, I really like Rust website (I have not to apologize) and Go
last months "light" changes are good.  Kotlin really want to be
seen as "dynamic, young, smart",   Scala play framework website
is nice... postgres decided to change their website too:  each
one decides how to convince newcomers and how to compete in
development market.   I think it has been a good discussion
thread where the "D programmers like their website" is the main
conclusion.  May be, the bad part of some opinions is "...and
they have nothing to learn about other great developmet SPA fad
sites".

This was my opinion:
>> DLang website first impression is "old", mainly because de
>> size/location/color of the 3 download buttons, the height of
>> the top navbar, and the difficult to see the missing title
>> "The D programming language" or "D happy developers language"
>> ( :-p )

Kagamin, I have not to apology for my respectful opinion about
look & feel (not about hard and good website work) and I really
appreciate to read and know other developers point of view.