Web site look & feel

starcanopy starcanopy at protonmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:38:10 UTC 2020

On Monday, 23 November 2020 at 23:22:14 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
> [...]

I agree with most if not all of your points. I especially do not
like the "industry proven" section as I think it overstates D's
presence or is outdated (e.g. sociomantic and Remedy).
As you mentioned, restricting the landing page to require minimal
scrolling will, hopefully, force one to consider what's really
necessary to know about D. Also slapping a prominent link to D's
tour (It's merely mixed in the middle as it is now.) somewhere on
the page would do wonders. After all, what better way to signal a
productive language to somebody than with readily available
access to code?