Tried doing some bindbc-cimgui

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 00:12:44 UTC 2020

Hello guys, I made some bindbc-cimgui using bindbc-sdl and
bindbc-opengl, I'm only making the repository available because I
had a bunch of headaches trying to make it work, any PR's are
welcome.

This cimgui version uses the most updated version to this day
(v1.78), while I'm doing my engine, I'll try to keep it up to
date the most I can:

There are already prebuilt binaries for Windows on the repository
I'm not as expert as everyone here, so, feel free to teach me
your tricks! The app.d is a minimal example with no error
checking.

I tried to follow the most I could from mdparker pattern

https://github.com/MrcSnm/bindbc-cimgui