I know how to fix interactions templates now

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 1 03:27:45 UTC 2020

It just came to me.
I know how to fix the user-visible problems of templates now.
How to make them debuggable.
Sadly this only benefits the programmer and not the compiler,
since the compilers problems come from static polymorphism mostly.

But for the usage of templates we can fix the soup of if
constraints and trying to find which overload should have been
picked.

I must have been blind.
Shame about there not being a compiler speedup potential in it.

But at least I can now have hope  of being able to debug template
based code in the future.
This time however there won't be sneak previews.

I won't make the same mistake twice.

Cheers,

Stefan