Tried doing some bindbc-cimgui

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 12:53:39 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 1 October 2020 at 02:06:50 UTC, ryuukk_ wrote:
> On Thursday, 1 October 2020 at 00:12:44 UTC, Hipreme wrote:
>> Hello guys, I made some bindbc-cimgui using bindbc-sdl and
>> bindbc-opengl, I'm only making the repository available
>> because I had a bunch of headaches trying to make it work, any
>> PR's are welcome.
>>
>> This cimgui version uses the most updated version to this day
>> (v1.78), while I'm doing my engine, I'll try to keep it up to
>> date the most I can:
>>
>> There are already prebuilt binaries for Windows on the
>> repository
>> I'm not as expert as everyone here, so, feel free to teach me
>> your tricks! The app.d is a minimal example with no error
>> checking.
>>
>> I tried to follow the most I could from mdparker pattern
>>
>> https://github.com/MrcSnm/bindbc-cimgui
>
> That's really nice, thanks for sharing!
>
> I was also working on updating an older version for my engine,
> i am generating the binding using the cimgui json files
> provided, maybe we can join forces, i'll send a PR with the
> generator once i finish it
>
> (i can see you are working a little with libgdx, my engine
> might interest you :p https://github.com/ryuukk/dark/)

There is inside one of the folders a meta file called
"metareplacer.d", it is not really part of the project, but I've
defined a bunch of regex+replaces which can do a lot of work on
converting C syntax to D when converting, maybe later I'll do a
converter.

I'll be sure to take a look on your project :D