TypeFunction example creatiing a conversion matrix

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 2 03:09:16 UTC 2020

On Friday, 2 October 2020 at 02:27:40 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> On 10/1/20 5:22 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 10/1/2020 2:04 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
>>> Does the same thing, works today:
>>
>> Yes, I see another message posted the same thing.
>
> Separation of concerns applies to ctfe code as well. The
> function should just fetch the bool matrix. Formatting should
> not be mixed with that, but rather done later either at
> compile- or run-time:

I reserve the right to post the example that I post.
Thank you very much.

For the code I posted the type function produces a binary which is
  - 4 times smaller than the template,
  - a lot has less symbols
  - and works at betterC.
  - does not relay on static foreach expansion