Where to make AST -> AST backend for DMD?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 13:52:19 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 3 October 2020 at 07:33:41 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
> IIRC, Adam D. Ruppe has worked on this. Outputting JavaScript
> code from D code.

Yea, I played with it in 2011, but the compiler has changed since
then, so I don't know how it is done anymore.

One of the post-semantic visitor classes surely though. None of
those existed back then, but they actually should make it easier
than it used to be. This is after compiler lowerings and error
checks.