-preview=in might break code

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 16:55:49 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 3 October 2020 at 16:49:28 UTC, Ola Fosheim Grøstad
wrote:
> (which would involve a lot more than a simple DIP). SPARK's
> approach to this looks really great though, but I've never used
> SPARK so I can't speak from experience. But, it is the kind of
> semantics that makes me more eager to give it a spin, for sure.

As far as I understand you can choose to write parts of an Ada
program in the constrained SPARK subset. Which basically means
that D might be able to do something similar.

That could be very powerful. Write complicated functions in a
restricted verified language subset, but most of the
bread-and-butter code remains in the more flexible full language.