TypeFunction example: ImplictConvTargets

Stefan Koch uplink.coder at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 5 11:58:55 UTC 2020

On Monday, 5 October 2020 at 11:52:06 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> On 06/10/2020 12:44 AM, Stefan Koch wrote:
>> I leave it up to you to decide which version is more
>> understandable and extendable (should we ever get another
>> basic type :))
>
> You forgot ucent and cent ;)

You can't write those without making dmd error out.
And complain about ucent and cent not being implemented.
At least that used to be the case.

I also didn't write the floating types since, there's still a bug
in the type function implementation that prevents those being
turned into type expressions.