bindbc-generator

Hipreme msnmancini at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 06:19:00 UTC 2020

Hello guys, I've tried my best in creating a generator tool for
bindbc compliant projects.

It uses d++ for creating the typings, while the functions aliases
and bindsymbols are created automatically.

Currently, it was made for cimgui because it has too many
breaking changes, adapting it is a hell.

The bindbc-generator needs 2 inputs:
-The C/Cpp header file
-A regex for getting the functions

I'm working on creating presets for it, if you guys could, I
would be really happy if there was PR's on more presets,
currently, it just has the cimgui preset.

^(?:CIMGUI_API\s+)(.+\);)$

The function must have on its $1 the function declaration,
without any extern/__stdcall things.

https://github.com/MrcSnm/bindbc-generator