TypeFunction example: ImplictConvTargets

claptrap clap at trap.com
Tue Oct 6 08:35:20 UTC 2020

On Tuesday, 6 October 2020 at 01:12:01 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 10/5/2020 2:20 PM, Stefan Koch wrote:
>> Now post it with all transitive dependencies.
>
> I'm not sure how transitive dependencies applies here. A
> illuminating test case would be helpful.

Because Stefan didnt rely on external code, he showed *all* the
code needed, so a counter example should have been the same.
Since the point is to compare the two *language* features, not
compare library calls. I mean it's like someone posted a new sort
algorithm and Andrei replied with....

import std.algorithm;
result = sort!(foo);