TypeFunction example: ImplictConvTargets

Walter Bright newshound2 at digitalmars.com
Wed Oct 7 05:39:30 UTC 2020

On 10/6/2020 9:39 PM, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Wednesday, 7 October 2020 at 03:10:34 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
>> On 10/6/2020 7:37 PM, Stefan Koch wrote:
>>> I'd like you to leave this thread.
>>
>> That's uncalled for. Please stop.
>
> What is?

Rude behavior towards other forum members is not acceptable. If you wish to
exclude others, you're welcome to set up your own forum and do it there, not
here. Further rude posts like that will be simply deleted by the moderation
team. Feel free to email me anytime if you have further questions about forum
policy.