proposal: short => rewrite for function declarations

IGotD- nise at nise.com
Sat Oct 10 12:36:15 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 10 October 2020 at 12:30:24 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

> What do you mean. It removes stuff. I'd say Adam's proposal is
> more readable.

I don't experience it as more readable. However, the biggest
problem I have with it is that we just add more ways doing the
same thing. I want the D should be restrictive adding more ways
doing the same thing, otherwise we will get into a C++ situation.
Initialization in C++, has more different ways than you can count
on your fingers.