D programming language popularity

Ola Fosheim Grøstad ola.fosheim.grostad at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 14:35:01 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 11 October 2020 at 11:24:42 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
> When looking for languages to learn, you have to start
> "somewhere".

If we are talking professional developers then you need language
stability, excellent debugging experience and long term
maintained bindings to key libraries/frameworks for some specific
use area.

If we are talking hobby, then I don't know. Lots of tutorials,
examples with visual output (graphics), maintained baseline
startingpoints, lots of answers and snippets on stack overflow
helps.

People new to programming should stay with languages like Python
and Swift, IMO.