add uda (e.g. @csvIgnore) support in std.csv?

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 16:15:30 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 11 October 2020 at 14:04:47 UTC, 9il wrote:
> On Saturday, 10 October 2020 at 16:52:32 UTC, mw wrote:
>> On Saturday, 10 October 2020 at 10:13:55 UTC, 9il wrote:
>>>
>>> Ready to use module for this purpose.
>>> http://mir-algorithm.libmir.org/mir_serde.html
>>
>> Nice, but this is in a 3rd-party library, and std.csv is the
>> DLang standard library.
>>
>> Maybe can you create a PR just contribute this module to std?
>>
>> (I've read there are some issues regarding licensing to
>> contribute the whole mir to stb lib).
>
> We are making Mir the real standard D library.

This is excellent news.

BTW, what namespace it will use? std.????

 From a purely marketing / promotional perspective, may I suggest
numD?

People will immediately recognize numPy => numD, and if we can
even make the interface the same, people may adopt it more
quickly. I know there is numir project, but there are several
repos under https://github.com/libmir, as a user I sometimes got
confused which one to use, can they *all* be merged into a single
library numD?