[OT] Looking for a usable UML diagram editor

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Mon Oct 19 17:01:26 UTC 2020

After StarUML decided to start to randomly crap out on me, while
potentially ruining my mostly D projects in it by locking them
into the proprietary *.MDJ format (although it would be easy to
reverse engineer it, since it's JSON-based). It's also quite
abandoned as of now, with no hopes of ever improving the constant
crashes and other issues.

I mainly need one for class diagrams, so that must be a strong
point of the software, also it would be great if it outputted to
the non-proprietary *.UML format, so I can include it with the
source code.