OT: personal covid preparedness plan

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Mon Oct 19 23:55:57 UTC 2020

A couple lessons we learned in NZ that worked extremely well:

Hand sanitizer at every chance you can get (i.e. every time you enter a
building, use it).

Distance yourself, 2 meters.

What we didn't do until much later (but by the looks of things, if it
gets bad we would have no choice): masks. This is preventative. You will
not know that you have COVID-19 until it is too late.

Last but no less important: Stay at home! If you are not perfectly
healthy, keep away from others.

We had a non existent flu season this year because of all these measures.

Is Symmetry offering the hand sanitizer and where possible encouraging
social distancing within their offices?