Either I'm confused or the gc is

user1234 user1234 at 12.de
Fri Oct 23 08:43:37 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 23:48:22 UTC, donallen wrote:
>>> I hate to say this, because so much of this project makes
>>> sense to me -- the design of the language, the effort that
>>> has been put into documentation, the helpfulness of the
>>> community -- but I think I have to throw in the towel. I
>>> can't spend any more time on this and it appears that D is
>>> just not solid enough for the work I'm trying to do with it.

BTW I forgot to mention, even if it's too late I suppose, that to
convert a C program to D a way to go is:

1. convert minimally and use -betterC
2. leave the -betterC mode
3. incrementally add more idiomatic D feature

see
https://dlang.org/blog/2018/06/11/dasbetterc-converting-make-c-to-d/ for more detail on the methodolgy.