D programming language popularity

Laeeth Isharc laeeth at laeeth.com
Mon Oct 26 02:17:12 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 11 October 2020 at 11:24:42 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:

> D is not present anywhere in languages to learn... Why?
> (I get that it can be a chicken and egg problem)
>
> When looking for languages to learn, you have to start
> "somewhere".
>
> How do we make D part of this "somewhere"?
>
> Thanks

This answer may not be welcome, but the answer is : it's open
source.  Write a tutorial yourself and persuade somehow others to
join you.

If you are good at writing tutorials, maybe you will get a job
from it if you want one. We are hiring people to write
documentation and tutorials for internal projects.