Either I'm confused or the gc is

Sasha s at g.com
Mon Oct 26 14:41:35 UTC 2020

On Monday, 26 October 2020 at 14:17:25 UTC, donallen wrote:
> If that occurs, I will then decide whether I want to continue
> porting my code to D.

For a 60yo guy you act like a t.e.e.n.a.g.e.r, don't you?

You thrown a partial code and asked for help, then you post
hundreds of log in this forum which lost all formatting, but
still keeping asking for help, but when someone ask to do
something, most of the time you reply that you're a busy.

C'mon, have you tried at least Dust mite as asked multiple times?

Oh yeah I forgot you're very busy to do that.

Sasha.