Adela Vais - SAOC Milestone 2 Update 1 - Dlang GLR Parser for GNU Bison

Adela Vais adela.vais99 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:11:27 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 18 October 2020 at 15:48:13 UTC, Adela Vais wrote:
>> [...]

Hello!

As of last week:
- I finished the Context class, which is providing information
about the error token, its location, and the expected tokens. It
is currently under review. [0]
- I implemented the custom error message functionality. It is
currently under review. [0]
- I almost finished the lookahead correction feature, I expect it
to be ready by the next update. [1]
- I made the requested changes for the PR for dlang/phobos. [2]

The plan for next week:
- Continue working on lookahead correction.
- Add tests for programs that use multiple parsers.
- Implement yyerrok, which is a way to make the parser resume to
normal execution immediately after it encountered an error. [3]

#SAOC2020

[0]:
https://github.com/akimd/bison/compare/master...adelavais:custom-error-message-squash
[1]: