Severin Teona - SAOC Milestone 2 Update 1 - Druntime for Microcontrollers

Severin Teona teona.severin9 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:59:49 UTC 2020

Hello, and sorry for the late post.

My last post is at [1]. The problem I could not get through last
week was the fact that I needed some POSIX calls implementations
(and other OS-dependent calls) in order to link the druntime with
an application.

This last week I analysed all the possible ways I can continue
with this project with my mentor and how could I integrate it
with TockOS.

After giving it some thought, I decided that my plan this week is:
- to try to link the druntime with some empty implementations,
since I don't need any synchronisation on a microcontroller.
- create an application that uses the druntime.
- try to emulate the application using qemu (the app is still too
big to be run on the microcontroller).

Thank you!

[1]:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/kbtnncjebxpeqzjvbmbi@forum.dlang.org