More incremental process for adding new features in D

Bruce Carneal bcarneal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:48:02 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 3 September 2020 at 09:50:02 UTC, Sebastiaan Koppe
wrote:
> On Thursday, 3 September 2020 at 05:27:44 UTC, Seb wrote:
>> Didn't Stefan give up on newCTFE?
>>
>> https://forum.dlang.org/post/fyakhpjbcpzqegfevxwg@forum.dlang.org
>
> I sure hope he hasn't. It looks like he is very close to
> finishing it and giving up now would be a terrible waste.

Well, if it's now clear that there is a better path to improve
the CT experience I'd expect Stefan to take it.  As indicated in
the post linked to there may be "bigger fish to fry".

While nobody likes to see a lot of effort set aside, at the least
it looks like we're gaining a better understanding of what
matters at CT.