Projects subforum

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Fri Sep 4 23:16:59 UTC 2020

> On Friday, 4 September 2020 at 09:10:06 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
> I would like to ask here more generally: can we get a Projects
> sub forum / mailing list on forum.dlang.org?

Yes, but it requires the action of three people:
- Vladimir (for DFeed, i.e. forum.dlang.org)
- Walter (for NNTP)
- Brad (for the mailing list, e.g.

Ping me if you miss the contact details for them.

PS: It would be a lot easier if DFeed would managed everything ...

> On Friday, 4 September 2020 at 13:56:20 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
> I'm generally supportive of this, but it could backfire if it's
> not very active.

We already have this problem with the other subforums that aren't
used anymore.
They really should be removed or at least hidden from the web
interface.