Newline character set in the D lexer - NEL

James Blachly james.blachly at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 18:24:31 UTC 2020

PR = "Pull Request".

Easy way is to fork the project on github, clone your (forked version of
the) project, make changes, push back. This could be in ~master on your
own fork, or ideally in a separate branch.

Then on github, go to the original project and start a new pull request.
It should automagically detect that you've made changes (again ideally
in a branch of your fork), and offer to make a pull request with your
changes against ~master (or whatever is set as the default branch for
the project).

James