D Survey?

Abdulhaq alynch4047 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 09:21:52 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 13 September 2020 at 09:05:35 UTC, Yuxuan Shui wrote:
> On Sunday, 13 September 2020 at 07:21:53 UTC, Abdulhaq wrote:
>> On Saturday, 12 September 2020 at 12:03:18 UTC, Yuxuan Shui
>> wrote:
>>> Rust is doing their annually survey for 2020 currently. Could
>>> the D community do something similar? Or is there already one
>>> that I am not aware of?
>>
>> Build it and they will come.
>
> Not sure what you mean. I'd rather see an official Dlang survey
> conducted by the team.

OK how about this then: the team are very busy so you could do
this for them, but maybe you're not sure what questions to ask. I
propose you think of 10 - 15 questions and post them here, ask
for suggested amendments / additions. Wait a few days for replies
then set up the survey yourself, I think (hope) lots of people
will respond.