maintenance

Jon Degenhardt jond at noreply.com
Thu Sep 17 05:45:48 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 17 September 2020 at 02:16:06 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> Also it's important; I recall people recommended here that
> beginners look at phobos' source for how to write idiomatic D.
> I'd definitely want them to look at good code.

Very much agree with this. Examples of good D code is something I
wish there was more of. Improvements to Phobos in this area are
definitely worthwhile. (What I could really use right now are a
few more samples using asyncBuf from std.parallelism!)

--Jon