Is phobos too fluffy?

jmh530 john.michael.hall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 17:49:05 UTC 2020

On Thursday, 17 September 2020 at 17:16:42 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:
> [snip]
>
> This is exclusively about readability. Too much fluff means too
> little context in front of you.

When I looked at some of those examples above, I agree that some
are extraneous (which should get flagged by the autotester)...but
I almost always put an empty line after imports. I find that
helps with readability and even maintainability in short
functions/scopes in that I don't need to add them back after
adding more lines and have more trouble finding them.