Experiences about Atila's Mirror?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:09:54 UTC 2020

Quote from
<https://dlang.org/blog/2019/10/15/my-vision-of-ds-future/>:

```
Second to none reflection.

Instead of disparate ways of getting things done with fragmented
APIs (__traits, std.traits, custom code), I’d like for there to
be a library that centralizes all reflection needs with a great
API. I’m currently working on it.
```

I believe <https://code.dlang.org/packages/mirror> is the work he
is referring to. Looking at the code, it seems something that
should a whole host of new coding patterns.

The DUB score of the package is 2.2, so I quess Atila is not the
only one using it. I'd like to hear experiences of anybody who is
using the package. How do you use it and is it good for that?