I'm getting an attribute error using tensorflow

Guillaume Piolat first.last at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 13:34:39 UTC 2020

On Saturday, 19 September 2020 at 06:10:47 UTC, selenanur wrote:
> I'm pretty new to python and this code is for object detection,
> it works fine on my webcam but has an error when using an
> external camera This is what I have:
>
> for classId, confidence,box in
> zip(classIds.flatten(),confs.flatten(),bbox):
>         cv2.rectangle(img,box,color=(0,255,0),thickness=2)
>
> cv2.putText(img,classNames[classId-1].upper(),(box[0]+10,box[1]+30),
>                     cv2.FONT_HERSHEY_COMPLEX,1,(0,255,0),2)
> Here's the message I got:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "C:/Users/byeo9/PycharmProjects/FYP-ENV/Testing 2.py",
> line 31, in <module>
>     for classId, confidence,box in
> zip(classIds.flatten(),confs.flatten(),bbox):
> AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'flatten'

Hello,

This forum is about the D programming language.
So I'm not sure you'll find any right answer here.

 From a cursory glance, it seems your external camera doesn't lead
to detection and as a result classIds is an empty tuple, or some
null value. And as such doesn't enjoy having a .flatten() method.

(This is the sort of situation that static types were meant to
avoid.)