Is phobos too fluffy?

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 16:11:44 UTC 2020

On Sunday, 20 September 2020 at 15:28:53 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I think you'd need to adjust for tabs - you need to multiply
> tabs by 4.

Oh yeah, that'd pretty well account for the difference.

I also need to fix the braces thing, that should be 2917, not 5
due to spaces and tabs. So that adds 2% to my fluff bringing it
to 16%.

Anyway, I have 217080 precious, beautiful, perfect tabs in there.
So that makes my total length in spaces 5431734 / 130628
corrected non-blank lines = 42 average. Still slightly shorter
but pretty close.

Like I said, it is probably meaningless, but a bit amusing since
I'm so staunchly anti line length limits... but it seems to
converge around the same length anyway.