What are the prominent downsides of the D programming language?

Ruby The Roobster michaeleverestc79 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:35:10 UTC 2020

On Monday, 21 September 2020 at 09:29:21 UTC, Tomcruisesmart
wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for healthy conversation.
> What are the prominent downsides of the D programming language?

One downside is that classes can't inherit from multiple classes.
  I know that there is a thing called an interface which a class
can inherit more that one of those. Thing is, functions in
interfaces have to be abstract.  Also, member variables declared
in an interface have to be static, and the only member functions
that are defined have to be static. Why can't we just inherit
from multiple classes?