What are the prominent downsides of the D programming language?

aberba karabutaworld at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 11:25:24 UTC 2020

On Monday, 21 September 2020 at 09:29:21 UTC, Tomcruisesmart
wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm looking for healthy conversation.
> What are the prominent downsides of the D programming language?

Varies from person to person. And that's a real thing. After a
while, I tend to see them as trade-offs one has to make to design
the language in one way or another.

I'm not sure if the questions is strictly related to the language
itself or the ecosystem.

About the language, I mostly see trade-offs and the rest are yet
to be polished out or a work in progress. None of which is a
blocker for my use case.